Friday, February 15, 2008

ok, ok, ok

Enough people have commented about my lack of updates that I figure it's time. Even if it's not filled with exciting news and pictures. I have been trying to put up a video of my students singing the song they sang in chapel last week, but the ridiculous internet won't let me. So, you'll have to wait until I come home to see it, I guess.


Speaking of home, I'll be in Oregon on June 24th and I'm so excited to see all of you. I really do love Malawi (most of the time) but it's been so weird to be away from everything I know for so long.


Here are some cute things from my students recently:


Me: Why did the author say 'Nothing can run faster than a cheetah?'

Zizwa: Because nothing is faster than a cheetah. Except Jesus. Jesus is the fastest.


A conversation I overheard from my "I'm too cool" boys:

"Some people are evil. I hate evil people."

"But we have to love them anyway and hate the evil. Because God loves people even when they are evil. He forgives them."


They are so cute. What an incredible opportunity it is to be a part of their lives! Even when they drive me crazy.


Here's the only exciting picture I have taken recently. They skies here are more beautiful than anything you've ever seen before.

No comments: