Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm HERE!

My new friends Amber and Molly. I am holding the hedgehog they found.
My house:

Muli Bwanje! (How are you?)




I have arrived safely in Malawi. Praise God. Thank you to all of you who were praying for my travels. God really took care of me. Everything went really smoothly and I had complete peace and security the whole time I was traveling. JFK airport is not my favorite place in the world though. Here's an example of how God took care of me: I was really worried about finding the shuttle in Jo'burg. Once I found it there was a couple there from Texas and we started talking. They took me under their wing and ended up buying my dinner for me at the hotel. They were both Christians and it was so encouraging to have someone to talk with and fellowship with over a good meal. Another example: I have been sleeping so well! Even in Jo'burgh. And sleep is definitely what I need to get ready for school!




So far things at African Bible College (ABC) have been wonderful. There are so many sweet people who have taken me in and loved on me the last few days. I am so grateful for their love and friendship!


Please pray for me as I start getting my classroom in order and preparing my lessons. I miss you all and love you all!


No comments: