Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gloria in excelsis deo

Suddenly a great company of heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest. And on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Jesus, the babe in the manger, is Peace come to earth. Jesus is God's goodwill toward us. Peace on earth and goodwill toward men- me, you, us. Amen.
Please pray for me as I head out to the village in a few hours. I will be there with Dan and Beth Robbins (my neighbors and friends). We will have a chance to hang out with the kids there, as well as talk with some local teachers sharing ideas and whatnot. I am really excited to be doing the kind of minisry that originally brought me to Malawi and made me fall in love with it. If you could just pray for our safetly and health while we are there we would appreciate it!
I pray that you are being blessed this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just love the african sunsets!