Wednesday, October 29, 2008

one thing after another

Please pray for me and the community that I live in. It seems like there has been trauma after trauma for the last month or so. I know that the enemy is most active where the work of God is being accomplished.

First, pray for Nuala and her husband Ben. He is in serious condition in a hospital in South Africa for a brain trauma. We aren't really sure of the exact situation, but they need a huge amount of prayer. Pray for Nuala's strength, their 4 children who are here in Malawi, and of course, for Ben's healing. God is a God of miracles, let's pray for one.

Second, there appears to be an outbreak of German Measles or Rubella at the Academy. From what I understand the sickness isn't too harmful. Except for an unborn child in the first trimester. I know of at least one person in that category on campus and I'm sure many more at the academy.

Just pray in general for God's hand of protection to be over the Academy as we seek to do his work and share his love.

Zikomo Kwambile (Thank you very much)!!!

No comments: