Saturday, October 25, 2008

a power cord!

Safari Pictures and thoughts:

1. I love the African sky.

2. Giraffes are still my favorite animal.


3. Monkeys can entertain one for hours. Literally. It was so hot that I could not focus on anything except how hot I was. Until the monkeys came along. This was the tree right outside of our chalet. The tiny baby monkeys were so cute.




4. Giraffes are my favorite, but lions are pretty amazing. They are the king of the African plain. You can also see the Luangwa river in the background. All that is brown and sand is filled with water in the rainy season (all the way to the trees).

5. I like this picture because it is symmetrical. I like zebras because their stripes are all different, but still orderly. They sound like a donkey, in case you were wondering.

6. This picture says safari to me. This is our guide, looking for the lions.

No comments: