Friday, June 12, 2009

still blogging!

I'm not quite ready to let go of my Malawi blog. So, I'm going to keep blogging. Plus, it's a lot more fun when the internet works so fast!

Continuing on with the things I miss about Malawi....I'm sure most of you have heard from me or through the grapevine, that there is someone special in Malawi. He obviously makes the list of things I miss! Here are some pictures from the past two years.

Just friends (no, really, just friends) at Claudes, September 2007

Just friends (for real!) in Cape Town, March 2008

Just friends (maybe??) in Zanzibar, March 2009
More than friends (and already matching- scary!), May 2009
Oh so cute at Lake Malawi, May 2009


At the Stauffacher's the day I left (:-(), June 2009


He is a pretty special guy, I'm quite fond of him. We would definitely appreciate your prayers as we move forward in our relationship and away from Malawi.

1 comment:

The McDonalds said...

Y'all are too cute. We love both of you and are praying for y'all.