Wednesday, June 10, 2009

home again home again

I am not quite recovered from the long flight (26 hours, just in the air!). America is very different than Malawi, which I think goes without saying. Please pray for me as I adjust back into life here. For now, I'll continue with my things I love about Malawi posts. Life got a little too crazy before I left for me to finish. Today's most loved item: The McDonalds!

I spent two Christmases with this family, countless Saturday, evenings and potluck. LeAnne has been a wonderful friend, Sam a great teacher, and the girls like nieces to me. At least this goodbye was made slightly easier, since I know I will see them again. In hopefully not too long (*wink*).





2 comments:

The McDonalds said...

Megan,
You're too sweet. We love you too and cannot wait until we see you again. Real soon, I hope. *wink, wink*. Remember you always have a room at the McDonald household. Wherever we are, you are more than welcome to stay as long as you like.
Love you,
LeAnne

Kathy said...

Welome home Megan!
I am a reader who has never commented. Thanks for being willing to serve our Lord!