Saturday, September 15, 2007

healthy....or....healthier

Thank you for praying for me. I got up Wednesday morning expecting to be in bed all day again but discovered that I felt much better. I ended up going to school. I planned to be there for part of the day and ended up staying the whole day. I was very exhausted by the end of the day, but so glad that I could move again I didn't care.

Being sick caused a lot of emotions that I hadn't experienced yet. For example: culture shock. I was so frustrated with all of the workers who kept coming into my house and walking around my house I wanted to scream! I also got pretty homesick. I really miss all of YOU! Anyone want to come to Africa? Anyone? :-)

I am feeling much better now. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I am feeling better! I'll put up pictures from the lake tomorrow, hopefully.

I'll leave you with a quote from our Bible study book. The study is on grace.

Let grace be the beginning, let grace be the consummation, grace the crown. Bede

No comments: