Sunday, September 2, 2007

an honest update

Hey Everyone!

Some advice that I got from other missionaries is to be honest with people at home, supporters, friends and family. That way they know how to pray for you. So, here's my honesty:

I'm tired and emotional right now! I have been working almost non stop on my classroom. There is so much to do it's hard to get caught up to where I feel like I can relax. I did take a good day of Sabbath rest today though, and I am feeling better. I've been missing home- my friends and my family. Also, I seem to have caught a cold, which is annoying. Please pray for my health- physical and emotional!

And here's some more honesty: even though I don't feel the best I have in my life, I am very thankful to God for the provisions he has given. I got my monthly support report and I have a very decent amount to live on, for sure. There are some really amazing people here and I am really enjoying spending time with them. Little Analise has even decided that we can be friends, which makes my heart happy. God is definately good. Above all else, I know that He is taking care of me, and providing for me.

Please continue to pray for me, I don't think you can possibly realize what it means to me and for me. God hears you!

Thank you for support, I love you all!

PS: Sorry that there aren't any pictures yet. Soon and very soon.

No comments: