Friday, August 1, 2008

...in limbo...

CBAP (my summer job) is finished now. I'm really glad, because I was getting really worn out, but that means it's really time to start getting ready to go. This is the worst part though, just waiting and anticipating. I have a lot of things to do and there are a lot of details that need to work themselves out before I'll be fully ready to go. Here are a few things you can pray about:

1. Support- please pray that my support will continue to be sufficient for my living needs.
2. Taxes- I need to get last year's taxes squared away and according to the government I am self employed which means that I pay a lot of taxes.
3. Emotions- Pray that I will be emotionally prepared for leaving home again.
4. Wedding- I am the maid of honor in Chauntelle's wedding on August 11 (that's two days before I leave). Pray for Chauntelle and Geoff, that things will work out and their life together will be blessed.
5. Students- pray for my students as they get ready to transition back to school and start first grade. I've got 21 sweethearts in my class this year!

No comments: