Monday, August 18, 2008

a quick post...

Hey everyone. I've made it safely to Malawi and am currently exhausted. Jet lag is doing a number on me this time. Just wanted to give you a few specific things to pray for in the coming week.

Praises:
1. The container arrived and all of my stuff on it. Thank you SOOO much for everything that you sent. It has been such a blessing to go through it all.
2. My classroom is coming together much quicker than last year.
3. It's been really wonderful to be back. It really feels like coming home.

Prayer requests:
1. The teachers at the Academy who all have so much to do this week before school starts- including myself.
2. Students returning to school.

Here's a couple pics from my last few days in America.
Friends for 18 years....She's all married now!
The Miller girls. "You said we were taking a serious one!" says Alaura.

No comments: