Monday, August 4, 2008

Ways to help...

As most of you know, I am technically a missionary. I raise all my support for the year from people like you who believe in what I'm doing in Malawi. I really can not express the amount of gratitude that I have every month when I see the money that comes into my account.

The good news for this year is that I have already purchased my plane ticket. That is a huge chunk of money that does not need to be raised. The bad news is the cost of living has been steadily increasing in Malawi (that's bad for me, and the people of Malawi...). I need to raise the full $800/month to be able to support myself there. I also need to raise enough money to cover things like taxes, student loan payments, and household necessities. I trust that God will provide for every one of my needs, as He always has.

If you would like to support me financially there are a few ways for you to do so.

You can snail mail a check to:
African Bible College
PO Box 103
Clinton, MS 39060

You can go online, see a picture of me, and click "Here for Miller" under donate:
http://africanbiblecolleges.org/missionaries/missionary.php?last=Miller&first=Megan&campus=

As always, the most important way for you to support me is in prayer. I can not stress enough to you how much of a difference your prayers make in my life. Stay tuned to this blog for more specific prayer requests as the year goes on.

No comments: