Monday, May 25, 2009

Closure 2

Another thing I will miss about Malawi- the crisis nursery. I go every Friday to hold and feed and love on the babies. It has been a great way for me to end my week for the past two years. It reminds me that there are bigger things going on in the world than the stress of my own life. Such as- babies who don't have parents and who are sick and who are one of 25 in an orphanage and who don't get as much love as a baby needs. Plus, I love babies and cuddling these little Malawian babies makes my heart happy! I hope you enjoy the pictures of my little lovelies!

One of the new twins. He/she (not sure which one this is) is about 4 weeks old.
Aww.

This is Rachel.

She was born at the end of January. That makes her 4 months old and her arm looks like this:

My room mate Vicki goes with me. She likes the babies too.

This is the little guy I captured a great smile on a couple weeks ago. This is the room where they all play and eat.

What's up?

Hanging in the laundry basket.

No comments: