Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter in Cape Town!

Thanks for praying for us. Our trip was wonderful! Cape Town is quite possibly the most beautiful place in the world. Here are a few pictures to satisfy your curiousity until I have more energy to tell you more:
The Atlantic Ocean (at least, I'm pretty sure, could be the Indian, but I think it's the Atlantic). My first time in it. I was excited. It was COLD.I
Beautiful sunset on the Atlantic Ocean. This time I know it's the Atlantic because the sun sets in the West.
A highlight of the trip for me- penguins! They were just so stinkin' cute.
Another highlight- beautiful views everywhere you look. This should be the Indian Ocean on our way to Cape Point (which I'll put up pictures of later).
Ways you can pray:
1. A smooth re-entry to a third world country. Please pray that I will remember my calling and my passion and be focused on what God called me here to do.
2. Smooth start to the fourth and final term. I have a lot of things to do to get ready for "Writing Week" the first week of school.
3. General peace, freedom, and contentment in my life and the lives of other missionaries serving at ABC

2 comments:

The Robbins & Co said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun in Cape Town!!! I'm so glad! How has the first week of school gone?

Unknown said...

Megan...capetown looks so beautiful...and so do you!! It was good to read about your trip!!