Thursday, June 12, 2008

Congratulations, First Grade 2!

Wednesday was our award assembly. I was so nervous. I found out about 1 hour before it that I was supposed to have a little speech for each one of my kids, explaining why I chose the award. Plus, the parents of 6 classes of children were there. But, all went well. And I was so relieved once it was over. Once it was finished it really felt like the end. Today we worked on memory books and had a party and watched a movie. Tomorrow is final classroom clean up, field games, and home by 10:00 a.m. I can't believe it's almost over!


I'm leaving Malawi a week from today. Sometime in the next week I have to find time to pack my house, my classroom, and get as organized as possible for the first week of school. Not to mention say goodbye to people who have become very dear to me. School is ending, but the work is most definately not!


I just wanted to share a class picture with you. I'm willing to bet that you've never seen a more precious group of 7 year olds.


I can't wait to see you all in about a week and a half! Love and blessings to you!

No comments: