Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Christmas!

We have safely arrived to Christmas holiday. As I look back on the last four months I am so thankful for the way that my class has bonded together and the ways that we have grown to love one another. Here are a few quotes that made me smile.

“Miss Miller, your sound is all gone!” (when I lost my voice)

“God likes all the colors, even pink,” says Michael

“Oh no, my braids will start to stink any minute!” says Lisa after her braids (fake hair) got wet in the rain.

Our memory verse a couple of weeks ago was “The Mighty One has done great things for me, holy is His name” from Mary’s song. The conversation went like this:
Me: Who do you think is talking in our memory verse? It’s someone who is grateful that God has done a miracle for her. It’s someone who is really important in the Christmas story.
Student: Santa!

One of the songs we sang for our Christmas program has a line that says, “without the holy savior’s birth there would be no peace on earth.” One little girl sings it like this, “without the holy savior’s birth there would be a piece of earth.”

Smiles and loves,
Megan

No comments: